Thursday, May 18, 2006

Big Brother Time

Daily Result: £28.57

I know, I know, it's sad as fuck but the fact is I love Big Brother. Or rather I love trading on it. It's gets derided on the Betfair forums but the truth is it's one of the top trading events of the year. In fact when Nadia won Big Brother 4 and Jason came second to clinch the top man spot I pocketed my biggest ever win on a single event. I won't go into detailed figures on that but it was a five figure sum.

So you can see how I'm kind of excited about the opening show tonight. To be honest I won't be putting in the kind of time needed for that kind of return this year. Too many other things on this summer to justify the time and I don't want to tie much money up on it. And the edges I used to have are slowly being eroded and it's getting harder to find new ones. I won't be touching it with the account I'm using for this blog but I will be dipping in and out of it and am looking forward to it immensely.

Anyway, another dip into the tennis yielded close to £30 today. Can't complain. And it all adds up for the big day next year.

No comments: