Monday, May 15, 2006

The good, the bad and the ugly

Daily Result: £51.38

The Good? Well, for those that have been following my mum's out of hospital early. Doesn't need surgery and her condition can be treated with drugs. An enormous relief. :-)

The Bad? My trading on England v Sri Lanka test match. Simply amateurish. How anyone lost on this match is a mystery. Even leaving aside the fact that my connection froze when Hoggard got the penultimate wicket and I could have backed Sri Lankans at 1.2 for a hefty all round green having laid them at 1.04. (By the time I'd rebooted the light had been offered and the price was back in.)

The Ugly? The result of both the match for England and my final position. I lost £154.58. I had some misfortune in the match but I deserved to lose trading the way I did.


Thankfully I pulled back some of the loss on some tennis later in the afternoon. Should have really stuck to it instead of doing a 5 day test but I just had to watch this one.

No comments: