Monday, July 17, 2006

England v Pakistan test match

Daily Result: £441.90

First of all apologies for not posting for a few days. In between it being my birthday, enjoying the weather and bit of a break in decent televised tennis I've not got round to much trading. However, over the last few days I have been dipping in and out of the test match between England and Pakistan and the result was around £450. Poorer than it should have been but got to be pleased really. Enough for my fiancee to decide she's buying a new necklace for the big day at least!

Anyway, after the short break I'm looking forward to getting back down to it again. The new Pro40 cricket starts tomorrow, the Twenty20 cricket restarts on July 24th and there's also the two Twenty20 semi finals and final on August 12th. Definitely keeping that day free for a spot of trading - should be a cracker!

Tennis wise Sky start the big build up to the US Open (Aug 28th onwards) with coverage from the Toronto and Cincinnati ATP events from August 8th so will be looking to get involved in those. In the meantime I guess I'll have to endure the Eurosport and, heaven forbid, Eurosport 2 coverage of whatever matches they decide to show "live". Plenty of cricket to keep my busy in the meantime though - in fact virtually a televised match a day for the forseeable future!

So the test match? Well, there's so much to say I'll probably not say too much or you'll soon get very bored! Got to be happy with the profit but the reality is I was over £400 green any result at the end of day 3 and managed to screw day 4 up completely. Quite how is a mystery as the markets didn't move very much. I could even see that and should have just left it rather than trying to nick a few ticks here and there which eventually ended up with my losing money. Complete waste of a few hours on a glorious afternoon to be honest. And very frustrating.

Anyway, looking forward to the first Pro40 game. Best of luck to anyone who dips their toes into it. Can't see how it can be anything but a great trading format.

And for anyone that has left comments / emails that I haven't replied to apologies but I'll get round to answering them over the next day or so.

Popular links: Betfair trading software .....Bookmaker Free Bets.....Bet365

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!!
Smiled the Assassin