Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Learning to trade snooker

Daily Result: £35.09 (plus the £212.41 in the post below)

Got a bit trigger happy with today's blog entry below and decided to do some snooker later on after putting the earlier post up. Was just messing around with small stakes really and caught the first session of the Junhui v Ebdon game.

Junhui was having a bit of a shocker and it wasn't the best of viewing. But I managed to get a small all green on the outright market which I left before going out for the evening. The other profit came from dipping in and out of the in running frame betting. Again for small stakes. Not the most liquid of markets and I'm still pretty new to them. Happy to make a profit in 7 out of 7 though even if it was just a few quid a go. Wasn't really about the money but more about continuing the learning process on the snooker markets. When (if) I'm more confident and am happy I can return a consistent profit I'll up the stakes. Anyway, £30 is £30. Guess it'll buy a bottle of wine or two at the wedding and it all counts. :-)

Just a quick reminder too for anyone who hasn't entered yet that you can win free Betfair trading software for a year if you've ever wanted to try some out but been put off by the price.

Popular links: Betfair trading software .....Bet Angel..... Free software trial

1 comment:

Rob said...

I tend to find snooker frame betting rather difficult... lots of small profits and the occasional big loss is my usual situation as events can move against yoiu very very quickly...