Friday, January 19, 2007

Big Brother - Jade v Shilpa video

Bit off topic this one but regular readers will know I've been a big fan of trading Big Brother over the years and it's provided me with my biggest wins both with Betfair and the bookies.

Not so involved market wise this time round as I simply haven't had the time but have still been catching the odd show. And, of course, following the development of the Jade v Shilpa bullying / racism story with interest.

Really don't want to get into the rights, wrongs and wtfs of the whole issue here. But thought I'd pass this video on that was sent to me last night. It's an interesting take on the story, is very well done, comes courtesy of a user called DOGOID on You Tube an will no doubt be doing the viral rounds today. Enjoy! (and careful with the sound if you're playing it at work.)


Anyway, am doing the Australia v England ODI at the moment and will be taking a look at the first day of the 2nd test between South Africa and Pakistan so will be back later with a write up about that lot. Best of luck if you get involved with either...

Popular links: Betfair trading software .....Bet Angel..... Free software trial

No comments: