Friday, September 14, 2007

Into profit for the month

Yesterday's Result: £946.91

Well a good result financially so glass half full. But still don't feel I'm completely back on trading form so glass half empty. Got to be pleased with the green for the day. Traded 3 games on and off and made a profit on each. But in one in particular I just didn't get it very right. Lucky to have made a reasonable loss on it really. Still, certainly improving on a couple of days ago and am hoping a few more games will see me back to old ways.

Certainly don't want to come across as too down about it all as it's obviously a good sum to make but I'm just aware the figure flatters a little. I'm very keen to get to the point where I feel that I'm back in top trading form as it were and I'm just aware I'm not there yet. On the other hand Twenty20 can be pretty volatile and isn't the easiest type of event to ease yourself back into trading with. So it's probably no surprise that my biggest win of the day was on the Gloucestershire v Worcestershire Pro40 match. Picked up around £663 on that, £45 on the Zimbabwe v England game and around £240 on Bangladesh win over the West Indies.

Not going to go into each game. Probably not the most interesting thing to do and I'm trying to get some work finished before today's last two matches. Suffice to say from a spectator point of view I'm enjoying the Twenty20 World Cup immensely. Today we had some more awesome displays of batting, bowling and fielding. A world record 50 off 20 balls. The world's first international T20 wicket maiden. Even Pietersen's 79 off 39 was worth watching!

Anyway, have been unable to do this morning's Sri Lanka match. Just trying to catch up with everything and get all my work out the way before enjoying what could be two crackers this afternoon - Australia v England and India v Pakistan. Doesn't get much better than that! Good luck if you dip your toes in and be quick on the mouse! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mate :)

How can I get in touch with you? Wanna ask you some questions about trading.

cheers.

The Betfair Trader said...

Hi, there's a contact me link at the bottom of the right hand column with an email address.

Chat soon.