Sunday, November 25, 2007

Quick Sunday catch up

Not really got round to any trading over the last couple of days. Emma has been getting ready to head off an a two-week business trip so we've been spending some time together and family birthday celebrations have also kept me away from my computer.

The result is I greened out early in the first test between India and Pakistan and have barely touched it since. Shame really. Leaving my early positions would have been a lot more profitable but I wanted to be on the safe side and there's more to life than trading anyway.

Also missed today's ODI between South Africa and New Zealand. Looks like it was a thriller with victory coming on the last ball of the match! Usually a fair amount of proverbials done in close finishes like that so hope you had a good one if you got involved.

With Emma now safely tucked up in Shanghai I'll be putting a little more time into my trading over the next couple of weeks. Not sure about it yet but might give the pub a swerve and do some of tonight's NFL action instead. See how I feel in a bit. Back tomorrow with a proper blog entry either way.

No comments: