Sunday, December 09, 2007

Quick round up

Result since last update: £230.19

Firstly apologies for the lack of updates over the last week or so. I have traded a few things but my mind has been on some other issues which could see some pretty big changes at BFT Towers. Not bad news but important enough to require considerable time, thought and effort. Haven't really resolved all the issues yet but if / when I do I'll let everyone know as it will no doubt result in wholesale changes to the blog too. In fact at the moment my thinking is I'll probably just wind it down.

Anyway, haven't actually had a settled result for days but the profit since the last update comes from cricket and NFL. Had a pretty good win on the 2nd test between India and Pakistan but gave around the same amount back on the 1st test between Sri Lanka and England. The balance comes from a few NFL matches that I had quick look ins on.

Have started doing the two test matches that are ongoing at the moment. Small profits showing on each at present. Better results away from the exchanges on them though with a little luck both will show a good profit on Betfair before they end!

Apologies again for the lack of updates but sometimes there are just more important things to do than the blog. Emma has returned from her 2 week business trip too so been spending time with her and catching up. Going forward, in the immediate future I'm planning to get back to more regular updates again. I'll also try and reply to all the emails I've not had time to and the odd comments below as well. In the meantime good luck with your own trading. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. Drop me email sometime. :-).

The Betfair Trader said...

err, who are you?! :-)

Anonymous said...

It's The Gambler. Good Luck.

Mark Iverson said...

Hi BT,

I really hope you can continue with the blog but I'm sure you'll do what's best.

Mark