Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Best result yet

Daily Result: £253.39

Had my eye on the Murray v Monfils match today as I knew Eurosport would finally show a whole match without interruption. And barring the fact that some ad breaks were obviously more important than the tennis they did. So was able to trade my first match from Roland Garros properly.

Match itself was amazing. 3rd set was just a shocker. Murray, virtually unable to run, average 1st serve speed under 60mph and with a doctor on court took it 6-1. Monfils just fell apart. Couldn't hit the ball in. Would have been funny if it hadn't been so embarrassing.

Happy with the day's profit. Still only using a small part of the challenge bankroll but today was my best day since I started the blog, and with £180.36 the Murray game was also my best event result to date on this blog. But if Murray had just quit when injured would have been looking at an extra £600. Will get a retirement go my way soon!!

Dipped into the Safin v Gonzalez game too. Entertaining to watch and another opportunity for those who still haven't seen it to watch Safin lose it and work his way through some more tennis rackets with his alternative smash technique.

It seems he still hadn't cooled down after the game either prefering to pay a fine rather than attend the post match press conference. Handbags.

1 comment:

The Houst said...

Hi mate,

I have added your site as a link from mine. Was going to ask you if I could link to your site, as I started reading it a few days ago. (Found it from Smiling Assassin).
Good luck with the trading, and hope it pays for a great wedding

Cheers
Damian