Thursday, May 25, 2006

German tennis crowds

Daily Result: £67.34

Dipped in and out of some of the World Team Cup games today from Dusseldorf. The rain breaks were annoying but not half as much as the German crowd.

I think today was my breaking point after trading Hamburg last week as well. It's just that perpetual slow hand clapping the moment there's a micro-second break in the action. Starting to do my head in. What the hell is point?

But that's minor compared to the brain damage those bloody pre-pubescent squeals of "Let's go - insert suitably Germanic sounding name - Let's go" chants all the time. Starting to bug me as much as those fucking Crazy Frog ads were last summer. And that's saying something!

Anyway, the chill remedy is a night in a relaxing country pub with Emma and some mates so I'm off out. Bah Humbug!! :-)

No comments: