Friday, May 26, 2006

Hangovers and trading

Daily Result: £162.85

Killer hangover this morning. Not had one like that for a long time. Didn't do much except groan and watch the cricket for a couple of hours. After freshening up I started to trade the tennis for small stakes but the old brain couldn't have been working too well as the first tennis trade of the day I placed was an accidental back of the wrong player. Nice instant red to start the day with. There's a lesson to be learned there somewhere!

Anyway, turned it round and inbetween some work and calls made a nice profit on the tennis. Gonzalez v Ljubicic was an awesome game to watch. Cracking stuff.

We decided to stay in for the evening so I traded 20 overs or so of the West Indies v India game just after the start of the Windies run chase. Thought the Windies were cracking value. Built up some nice green on them but as it hit 8.30 I stopped to watch Big Brother and the 1st eviction of the new series. (Sad I know but I've explained this strange compulsion
elsewhere!)

Could have made more on the Windies if I'd carried on trading but was feeling tired and rough so just greened up and left it for a cosy night on the sofa.

No comments: