Saturday, May 27, 2006

Quick dip into the tennis

Daily Result: £56.18

Looked in for less than two sets across two games today before getting on with other stuff. Good to keep the green ticking over.

Got involved in the England v Sri Lanka test match in the early evening when I was testing a new version of the trading software I use. Just checking it was as quick etc on a live market and the test match seemed as good as any for the trial. Didn't intend to trade but the application was open and England got a wicket. So I backed them looking for a few easy ticks and some easy green. Great. Except it wasn't a wicket. The "edge" I heard was the bat hitting the pad. So I stupidly have a red against England. Still, will hopefully turn it round quickly tomorrow before heading out.

Anyway, off out to take Emma for drinks and dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very interesting site, I did my 1st trade on a tennis match today and made £30, I backed a player at 1.59 in running and then layed off later, would you advise backing for example the favourite and then waiting for the price to fall in-running. I did well on the horses, I were making at least £50 a day for a week and i were picking some big priced winners each way for small stakes but now for some reason I cant seem to even pick placers anymore its like the form guide is lying to me !