Sunday, September 17, 2006

Back up again :-)

Well, that was a pretty stressful couple of days hours or so. My blog disappeared earlier in the week and didn't reappear again until late Saturday night. Just vanished. Disappeared into Cyberspace without a goodbye or word of warning

Blogger, which hosts my blog, had a serious problem and all the blogs they host went down. Most were decent enough to put in a reappearance after an hour or so but some - mine included - decided to play silly buggers for a bit longer. So long infact that Blogger made an announcement that everything was fixed - and I was still blogless. :-(

Everything seems sorted now though so I'll be putting in the entry from yesterday a little later. Haven't actually traded that much this week anyway. Had a funeral to go to on Wednesday and there was also the fact that my Sky Box decided to take early retirement during a heavy thunder storm and I had to wait until the end of the week for it to be replaced. Which all meant I didn't bother signing up to Zee TV for the current DLF Cup and probably won't bother now with just a few games to go.

Anyway, hopefully that's the end of any technical glitches for a while and I can get back to saving some more funds for the big day. In the meantime thanks for everyone who asked where the blog had got to via email and the Betfair forums. Nice to know someone out there is reading my ramblings!

Popular links: Betfair trading software .....Bookmaker Free Bets.....Bet365

No comments: