Monday, September 04, 2006

Cricket trading: Letting a win run

Daily Result: £311.19

Again this a bit of a late entry and I've lost my notes for the game. But I did do this game properly and did get round to letting a winning trade run for longer than I used to along the lines of my recent post.

The game was Gloucestershire v Hampshire. Harvey was a big loss for Glos, Warne a big plus for Hampshire (despite his duck!) and with Hampshire batting first and Glos facing a chase under the dreaded lights on a drizzly September evening there was only ever really going to be one result once Hapshire posted a reasonable total. Took the market a while to realise, and for a short while it looked like the match might be abandoned. But in the end we got a result in a reduced overs game and I pocketed a nice win to help keep me on a good start to the month.

Popular links: Betfair trading software .....Bookmaker Free Bets.....Bet365

No comments: