Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bangladesh v West Indies

Daily Result: £47.62

Spent an hour or so at the wedding venue this morning chatting through the main arrangements and starting to plan how the day will run. Still a long way off but the venue seems very organised and requested we went to see them this early to start preparations so that everything is ready in plenty of time. All a bit exciting really to talk it all through. And made us realise there's still a lot to sort.

Dipped briefly into the Bangladesh v West Indies game when I got back as I mentioned I probably would earlier. Bit of a shame really. I suggested it could be a good game to trade if Bangladesh batted first and got off to a good start and that's exactly what happened. Turns out they'd made it to 95-1 and the West Indies price had drifted from 1.12 to 1.35 while I was out. Unfortunately, from such a good position Bangladesh somehow managed to collapse to 107-5 before I got back home again and by the time I got my computer on I was left picking up scraps at 1.0x on the Windies as Bangladesh struggled to 161 all out.

Even despite their recent spectacular collapses not even the Windies could mess up such a small chase at a required rate of just 3.24 an over. In fact both Gayle and Chanderpaul looked more than comfortable as they cruised to a 10 wicket drubbing with more than 13 overs to spare adding another £50 or so to the wedding funds in the process.

Popular links: Betfair trading software .....Bet Angel.....Learn to trade

No comments: