Friday, November 03, 2006

ATP Paris Masters quarter finals

Daily Result: £44.93

Busy work wise today. Lot of articles to write and nearly had a complete brain meltdown trying to get my head around RSS feeds. Sure it's perfectly simple really and I was just being a bit of a spanner. Anyway, it all meant I only had time to have a quick dip into one of the quarter finals and that was the Davydenko v Ancic match.

Been a while since I'd seen Davydenko play but today he was pretty awesome. I like Ancic as a player. Good never say die attitude. But from what I saw Davydenko was just too good for him. Especially considering Ancic was more motivated and needed the win to have any chance of qualifying for Shanghai. The Russian wrapped it up 6-3 6-3 in the end.


Elsewhere today England flew out to Australia for the Ashes. Looking forward to it. Though with the 12 hour time difference, the 4th test starting on Boxing Day and the 5th taking place while I'm on a short holiday I doubt I'll get to trade much of the series. Sure I'll have a little look at it though!

Anyway, doubt I'll get a chance to trade tomorrow. Have a shopping trip lined up and then out with friends for drinks, dinner and fireworks in the evening. Hope to be up for the ICC Champions Trophy final on Sunday though. The 3.75 you could get about the Windies winning the other day is long gone now. But the 3.2 currently available will be tasty from a trading perspective if they bat first and get off to a good start. And that's how I'm hoping the match pans out trading wise. Windies to bat first. Post a good competitive total. Aussies to bat well, come near to the total but just fail to make the chase!

Ah, can feel that Ashes spirit returning already!!

Popular links: Betfair trading software .....Bet Angel.....Learn to trade

No comments: