Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Darts trading profit

Daily Result: £62.23

All a bit hectic at the moment with work and getting things ready for Christmas but had a chance to look in on the PDC darts yesterday and rack up some more savings for the wedding.

Made just over £60 that I was more than happy with. Love watching darts, even still play it from time to time, but I'm still pretty new to trading it. Have done it in the past but only a few times recently and as a result I'm treating it like the snooker and playing with small stakes until I'm more comfortable with it.

Unlike the snooker I'm not bothering with the leg betting though. There's more than enough movement in the outright market and it certainly moves a bit quicker than the snooker outrights!

Had hoped to get another look in today but didn't get the chance. The tournament final is on January 1st though with full coverage on Sky Sports so there should be plenty of time over the festive period to dip back into it.

In the meantime I may get the chance to do some tomorrow evening but the next event I'll definitely be doing is the Twenty20 game between New Zealand and Sri Lanka on Friday morning. Last cricket match before Christmas and the last fix of Twenty 20 action of the year.

Popular links: Betfair trading software .....Bet Angel..... Free software trial

No comments: