Monday, December 18, 2006

Quick catch up

Daily Result: £102.25

Firstly apologies for the lack of updates for a few days. I was able to log in to my Blogger account but was having problems actually posting. All seems sorted now though. Just means I'm writing this and the previous entry a little later than usual.

Didn't actually trade today so most pleasing to make £100! The money was just the result of the all green positions I had on the 3rd Ashes test and the first test between South Africa and India. Didn't really have the opportunity to trade either properly but had the odd hour here and there so just built small positions and added to them as and when I could. As both matches finished today I got the money! :-)

Missed the snooker final yesterday. Spent the morning finding and cutting up firewood (I ache!) and the afternoon Christmas shopping. Was hoping to do the darts today but didn't quite get round to it. There's a feast of Arrers over the next few weeks though so I'm sure I'll get to have a look in sooner or later.

On the wedding side of things we chose and ordered the bridesmaid dresses at the weekend. Taken ages to find ones that look good and fit but it's finally sorted so we can relax now on the preparation side of things. Off to the venue again in January and I suppose I should start looking for the blokes' outfits sometime after that.

Anyway, good to be back up and running again. Busy week for me but hopefully get a chance to do some darts. Good luck with your own betting and trading in the meantime.

No comments: