Friday, December 22, 2006

Quick look at the darts

Daily Result: £7.65 (plus the £90.64 from the cricket below)

So after this morning's Twenty20 cricket I did manage to get around to having a look at the darts. Didn't make much but a profit is a profit. And in truth it would have been more if I'd been paying a little more attention. I accidentally left an ask for a £50 back up in one market which was way up the ladder and as the price moved down I simply didn't see it and forgot to cancel it. Of course, I remembered it was there when the market concerned suddenly went into the red when the bet got taken. Not the smartest of ways to lose £50!

The darts itself was great fun to trade. Got involved in the Lewis v Jones match and Lewis showed he can justify all the hype with an awesome first set. He took it in just 4 minutes 55 seconds with 11, 14 and 12 dart finishes. His scores included 180s, a 177 and he averaged an incredible 121.86! Outstanding stuff - even if he obviously couldn't keep that kind of level up.

Also had a look in on the Jenkins v Beaton match which made up for the silly £50 loss and left me in profit for the darts on the day so I left it at that.

No more darts now until Boxing Day. In fact, just about no more anything I trade now until Boxing Day so will be having a few days off and getting ready for and enjoying Christmas.

Popular links: Betfair trading software .....Bet Angel..... Free software trial

No comments: