Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas

Well that's it till after Christmas. Nothing for me to trade so I thought I'd say Happy Christmas and have a good one to everyone. Hope the big bearded chap brings you all lots of winners!

I'd also like to say a big thanks to everyone who checks in from time to time to read the blog, leaves comments and emails me. Nice to know you guys think it's worth the effort to read and I appreciate the advice so many of you have given me. Been great to swap ideas and discuss trading ideas and strategies too. So thanks to everyone who has taken the time. Got some ideas for the blog for the new year so hope you all carry on checking in!

Just a quick reminder too that if you haven't already put your name down to win a year's free access to Bet Angel, some of the leading Betfair trading software, you can do so here. It'll take you 10 seconds to enter the competition and you could win the software - which is worth £438. The closing date to enter the competition is the end of the month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christams. :-).