Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back to normal at last

Result since last update: £284

Phew! Well that's been some start to the year. Nice break away for the first week or so but been manic since then. Still, my accounts are now done and I've caught up with all the major normal work stuff that needed doing. So with the exception of some DIY and having some new carpets put down from today I should finally have time to get back to normal on the trading front. :-)

The £284 loss came from the South Africa v Pakistan test match I was banging on about in the last few entries. Had a nightmare on the weather really. Could have bought my way out of the red and had a small green South Africa, who won the match, but it would have left unacceptably high reds on Pakistan and the draw so I left it. Did manage to reduce it from its high but ultimately just had to take the loss on that one.

The result puts me into a bit of a new situation. Since I started the blog last May I've never been so far down (around £200) at such a late stage in the month. The principle reason is obviously I've had a few losses. The underlying reason is I've just not traded very much so far this month so haven't hadn't a real opportunity to recoup the losses, or build any real profit to absorb them.

Still, I should have more time to put back into this again now. The only exception is Friday night's ODI between Australia and England. We've got some wedding arrangement commitments on Saturday and I don't want to stay up half the night and turn up like a zombie the next day so will have to miss that. And talking of the wedding we're off back to the venue tonight to run through some more arrangements. Suddenly it all seems to be getting very close!

Popular links: Betfair trading software .....Bet Angel..... Free software trial

No comments: