Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Big Brother starts

Daily Result: £45.74

I know, I know, it's sad as fuck but I just love Big Brother. Or rather betting on Big Brother to be more accurate! Over the years it's been responsible for my biggest wins by a country mile. Unfortunately, it's also accounted for my biggest loss.

The outright winner market is a fantastic long term trading market. Even if the downside is you have to watch the show! But to maximise profits you really have to dedicate yourself to it. Needless to say I won't be able to do that this year. Something about getting married and being on honeymoon when the show ends for starters! :-) So this year I've decided to trade the outright market in my blog account. (I did it separately last year). I won't be putting in that much time on it and don't expect to win that much. Instead I'm hoping to just keep a pretty even green book and not have to worry too much about following the show properly. So I won't be reliving former glories on it. But hopefully there will be a nice bonus waiting for me when I get back from honeymoon!

Anyway, as for today's profit. Well, in between work, swimming, shopping and cooking I didn't get much opportunity to do too much trading. I did get a look in for a few games in the Tipsarevic v Safin match and a few more in the Moya v Seppi game making just over £20 on each. Hoping to do the Derbyshire v Yorkshire Friends Provident cricket tomorrow but rain is looking likely to interrupt the match so I may just give it a miss and do some tennis instead.

No comments: