Thursday, May 03, 2007

Snooker and darts trading

Daily Result: £134.92

Had a pretty busy day today work wise but managed to have a look in on a couple of events and add to keep the wedding funds ticking over.

The day's profit came from the darts in the evening. Had a dabble in all four games at various points through the evening but to varying degrees and was using small stakes. Made a profit on each match, the smallest being just over £4 on Manley v Jenkins, the largest around £75 on Scholten v Lewis. I like the doing the darts, the markets are crazy, but I also like to keep the stakes small as when you get it wrong there's not always a good opportunity to repair the damage.

During the afternoon I'd also had a look in on the Maguire v Higgins Snooker World Championship semi final. A long way to go on that one but I have a small green either side and will no doubt try and build on it tomorrow. Didn't get a chance to look in on the Murphy v Selby game as I prefer to watch the darts.

Anyway, that's it for tonight. Except to post a reminder that if you want to search the blog just use the search tool at the bottom of each page, or the "Search The Betfair Trader" link at the top. Been using it myself over the last few days. Amazing how much stuff I'm finding that I can't even remember writing!

No comments: