Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wedding rings and leaving drinks

Off to London for the day shortly to pick up the wedding rings and get my groom's outfit sorted before meeting up with friend's for a work's leaving drinks party tonight. All a bit exciting on the wedding front and should be a good day. Thought I'd do a quick entry before I go.

Firstly, I get a lot of emails asking me if I've ever written about a particular subject on the blog. So I've added a search function to the site. It's the Google box at the bottom of each page or the "Search The Betfair Trader" link at the top of each page. Just select search the blog rather than Google and away you go.

Secondly I decided to get back into the swing of things yesterday following another three days off after the Cricket World Cup final. Had a look in on a couple of snooker matches. Neither are finished yet so no profit / loss to report. Have left a £12 green each way in the Hamilton v Maguire game and a £71 green either way in the Higgins v O'Sullivan match. So I should have my first profit of May by the time I get home tonight. :-)

Going forward I expect I'll do some more snooker this week and perhaps some darts. Also looking forward to doing my first domestic cricket match of the new season on Sunday. Worcestershire v Nottinghamshire in the Friends Provident Trophy. Best of luck if you get involved in anything in the meantime.

No comments: