Thursday, August 02, 2007

Betting blog links

I've added a whole load of new betting blog links to the right hand side column. Been meaning to do it for ages and then lost the list of those I was supposed to add so apologies if I've missed anyone out. Please just let me know and I'll add the link.

If anyone else has a betting blog and wants to exchange links that would be great. Again, just leave a comment or send an email. I'll add all the new ones into the
betting blog directory and update that too shortly when I get a bit more time.

Of the new ones there's a good selection of stuff. Some are tipping sites, some have some good discussion on trading topics and some are just personal betting records. I'll let you explore without saying too much about any of them though I think I may have a bit fan in Dip over at
Find Free Lay! (Good luck with the blog mate.)

Anyway, the new blogs I've added are listed below. Enjoy!

Cloning Arteta


Trade On Sports


One Percent


2 Barters


Man of Mystery


Talk Bet


Jimmakos


Spudy's Blog


Richard Wildman


Heads N Tails


Football Trader


Find Free Lay

2 comments:

Man of Mystery said...

Hi mate,

Ta for the link. I check in most days with you. Have a good one.

Man of Mystery

Richard said...

Same here. Thanks for the link to my blog. I'm now a regular here too.