Friday, May 05, 2006

Not much stops me trading

Fuck me. What a week. I nearly became a one post wonder there. One of those people who starts a blog with great enthusiasm, makes a post and then disappears.

That's not the case though - just had some bad news a couple of hours after my first entry. My mum was rushed to hospital with chest pains / dizziness and is still being kept in for observations and tests.

She seems ok thankfully. Didn't have a heart attack or anything - it was something related to an existing illness. But with all the worry, visiting, making sure dad is ok and phoning round relatives etc I've not really had much time to trade at all this week. Let alone feel like it.

Anyway, fingers crossed the panic seems to be over. She has to stay in a while now but is at least in the best place while the tests are run.

Funny. When something like that happens trading, which is a big part of my life, kind of pales into insignificance. Thankfully I'm not in a position where I have to trade everyday because I need the income so was able to just leave it for the more important stuff.

Should be in a position to start again soon though and start saving some pennies for the big day.

No comments: