Saturday, June 03, 2006

Robotics and wedding dresses

Daily Result: £31.64

I had a plan today. Emma was out doing wedding dress stuff (which I can dip out of on the grounds I'm not supposed to see it!) so I had the house to myself and a few hours of uninterrupted tennis trading lined up.

But of course plans are there to be broken and when a mate called and suggested watching the England game at mine it seemed like a great idea to me. Cracking match it was too. With lots of opportunity to watch THAT Crouch goal celebration again!

Spent the evening round a friend's with Emma for a Barbecue so ended up trading for less than an hour in the end today. Still, it's not the be all and end all and picked up some nice green to keep the wedding funds ticking over.

Anyway, today was a big day in that Emma actually picked her wedding dress!! She's been looking for months, pouring over pictures, going to fashion shows and fittings and had narrowed it down to a few. And then today, just like that, saw a new design that was "just perfect" and ordered it!! She's well happy and I'm more than a bit chuffed too. :-)

No comments: