Sunday, June 04, 2006

Into profit for June

Daily Result: £222.53

Had a great night out last night and after crawling into bed at 5.30 this morning I'm pretty pleased with today's effort. Both Em and I were more than a little under the weather when we surfaced so I didn't get round to trading until late afternoon after I'd done the blog entry for yesterday.

Got involved in the Mauresmo v Vaidisova game first up. Great game to watch and even better to trade. Vaidisova's power hitting was awesome and you've got to hand it to her - she deserved to win. Especially after losing the first set on a tie-break. Anyway, made £206.24 on the game.

Moved onto the Henin v Myskina match. Only traded the first 10 minutes or so. Henin was walking it and her price just crashed. Was still feeling a bit rough and there didn't look to be much opportunity for more green so just left it. Noticed Myskina finally turned up near the end of the second set but it was too late and Henin is through to the quarter finals.

Anyway, after the Henman loss at the start of the month I'm into profit for June. Just got to stay there now :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the wedding! I actually found this blog through a search on technorati but then noticed you'fd linked to the gambler blog which i also read regularly. could you give some more insight on your trading methods? in return here's two tips from a wedding i went to last week - the groom was very nervous and so did his speeches before the meal started so he could enjoy his food(and get pi$$ed) and the wedding party were also on a round table similar to everyone elses and not at the front being gwaped at - made for a more relaxed wedding i thought...and give out lots of free booze.....keep it up!

The Betfair Trader said...

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the comments and advice - been thinking of doing the speech before the meal myself!

A lot of people have emailed me asking me to explain how I trade. And while I don't want to spell it out step by step out I will probably put up some ideas and some links to other sites when I get a quiet day.