Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Mentioned in the Racing Post

Blimey. Isn't it strange how things can work out? Dragged my cold-ridden body out of bed this morning (I say cold-ridden, my fiancee sighs and mutters something about "Man Cold") and plonked myself infront of the computer for an uninspiring day of loading a database up with some articles I've been writing recently. The misery of trying to remember how the hell to do it was rapidly broken though by a flow of emails telling me my blog was featured in the Racing Post today!

It seems little old me wittering on about my rather small wins and losses has caught the attention of Alex Hankin - aka Net Prophet - who dedicated today's column on Page 7 to us saddos who keep betting blogs.

After explaining the phenomenon of blogging Hankin concludes with these rather pleasing words:

"I particularly recommend looking at thebetfairtrader.blogspot.com for some entertaining, intelligent content from a long-term sports exchange trader."

Well, what can I say. This Hankin chap obvioulsy knows his onions! A most astute and knowledgeable writer who evidently deserves an immediate and very over-sized payrise!!

Cheers Alex. :-)

Popular links: Betfair trading software .....Bookmaker Free Bets.....Bet365

No comments: