Thursday, January 11, 2007

Let's all laugh at Brett Lee

It was Emma's birthday yesterday so didn't get round to trading as we hit the shops in search of boots and bags before going for dinner. Probably won't get the chance today either as I'm busy doing my accountzzzz.

So instead I thought I'd take the opportunity to give us England cricket fans a chance to have a laugh. Afterall, there hasn't been much to smile about recently - from the opening ball of the Ashes series, which Harmison delivered to Flintoff at 1st slip, right through to Tuesday's Twenty20 drubbing.

So time to turn the tables! The Aussies have been having a good laugh at our expense recently. It's payback time! Click the video below to see Brett Lee's efforts at cracking the pop market!

Not much I can add to that really. I particularly liked the bit where "Bing" croons: "I promise I'll make you laugh".

Quite.

Come back
Hoddle and Waddle. All is forgiven!

Popular links: Betfair trading software .....Bet Angel..... Free software trial

No comments: