Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Slow but steady progress

Daily Result: £28.31

I'd picked this morning's session from Dubai out for a trading session and a break from decorating so settled down to do the Kohlschreiber v Simon match. Unfortunately that prompted a series of phone calls that lasted the best part of two and half hours and I ended up levelling out for £2.57 green right near the start of the game and not getting in a look in for the rest of the session!

Not much I could do about that though so just got on with the painting (Reckon I'll be some sort of Karate Kid protege by the end of it all!) Funnily enough painting is boring so took some time out to look in on the Baghdatis v Nadal match too for a while and that's where the rest of today's small profit came from. Actually looked like quite a good match from the parts I saw. More importantly it helped keep the wedding funds ticking over.

Won't be able to do tomorrow's early session from Dubai and I expect the evening televised match will be Federer. And as I don't expect Bracciali to overturn the 1.02 on Federer - or come anywhere even close to it - I guess there won't be anything to trade. Will double check which match is on at 3pm UK time but doubt I'll be involved in the tennis tomorrow. Best of luck if you take a look.

No comments: