Thursday, April 05, 2007

Cricket loss, bad news and your blogs

Daily Result: £59.19

So I took a loss on yesterday's match between England and Sri Lanka. Cracking game. Had plenty of opportunity to green out for relatively small amounts but took a rare calculated risk on a much nicer result.

All of secondary importance though and I don't have time to go into it as my mum was admitted to hospital over night with a reoccurrence of the illness she had when I first started the blog. So I'm about to shoot up there now to visit and then have to be in London early afternoon to choose some wedding rings.

I'm going to be revamping the blog shortly and including a much larger list of regularly updated blogs. If you run a blog and would like me to link with you please just get in touch or leave a comment below with your details. I know several have already and I'll add your links very shortly. Please feel free to remind me though!

Right, that's it. Wish you luck with whatever you get involved with today and will be back tomorrow.

3 comments:

Dazza said...

Hi Betfair trader

Although not in your league at the moment, I would appreciate you linking to my blog extrades.blogspot.com

Hope your mum is okay.
Dazza

Ray said...

Hi BT,

I hope your mum is ok. Good Luck with your weekend and I hope you manage to get some really nice rings.

Mark Iverson said...

Hi BT,

I'm sorry to hear about your mother - I hope she's okay.

Please keep a link to my blog.

Thanks!

Mark Iverson