Friday, June 16, 2006

Car key hassles

So I missed the England game yesterday and had to make do with the car radio as I made my way back home along the motorway. Bit knackered when I got home so didn't trade the 20/20 either though watched it with Emma.

So why no England match? Quite funny really. One of the guys I was playing golf with lost his car keys before we started. Thought he locked them in the car. So I ended up taking him and another home, before taking him back to the course to wait for the AA because he couldn't find his spare set. Guess the punchline is when the AA broke into his car the keys weren't there. They'd just disappeared?! He had them to open the boot. Closed it a couple of minutes later and they were gone. All a bit weird really.

Anyway, off out now quickly but should be back later for these four matches from the Stella Artois. Tursunov v Henman looks particularly interesting. Though I lost money last time they played at the start of the month.

No comments: